Pages

25 January, 2013

My Creative Space

I bought these oak dining chairs a while ago, and have been waiting for inspiration to strike, or the right fabric to come along.  I have 10 chairs to spruce up and re-cover, all with different fabric (although the right fabric has yet to come along for the rest of them).  The one I re-covered is on the right.  Unfortunately the previous owner went to town with the staple gun when upholstering the chair last time so it was a bit of a mission to get the old fabric off.  1 down, 3 more of those to go.  I'm quite pleased with the result though... looking forward to getting started on the next one now.  Maybe an offcut of a Designers Guild fabric?


Check out these crafty folks over at My Creative Space.  Lots of inspiration to be had!

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing what the right fabric can do. I LOVE your choice of the chevron pattern. Happy Friday to you. Melinda x
    P.S. Thank-you for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melinda. And a happy, creative weekend to you too!

    ReplyDelete